We strongly encourage everyone to submit proposals for presentations and workshops at Agile & Automations Days 2017.
This year’s conference motto is: Concrete. Collaborative. Creative. What it means in practice? Concrete – shorter and condensed presentations, case studies preferred. Collaborative – every presentation extended with discussion panel to dive deep into a subject with speaker. Creative – everyone leaves the conference rejuvenated and filled with new ideas, perspectives, experiences and relationships.
Please contact us if you’d like to run:
- presentation extended with discussion panel (30 min + 30 min)
- mini-workshops (90-120 min)
We’re interested in you speaking about the following topics:
- Experimenting with new approaches to QA
- Evolution of methodologies and its impact on QA
- Quality as whole team responsibility
- Agile test planning and management
- Improving engineering productivity
- xDrivenDevelopment in practice
- Quantifying quality
- Designing architecture and introducing automated tests in project
- Tools and good practices
- The value of automated tests
- Test automation at scale
- Test automation in high complexity systems
- Automation in production – rollout, monitoring and anomaly detection
- Supporting exploratory testing with automation
- Non-functional automated testing
- Testing in the cloud
- Test automation in mobile, wearables and internet of things projects
Experienced speakers are favored and submitted presentation should never been presented in Poland before.
Requirements for proposals:
- The abstract: 200-500 words
- Format: workshop or presentation with panel discussion
- Your bio
- Your photo
- Optional: a video of you presenting
Submission deadline: 15/05/2017. Please submit your paper via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits for speakers:
- Opportunity to present their knowledge in front of a large and demanding audience
- Video recording of the (selected) presentations to be published online via Agile & Automation Days YouTube channel
- Accepted speakers will receive a complimentary conference registration.
- Hotel accommodation – two nights stay
- Limit for travel from Europe: 250 euro
- Limit for travel from outside Europe: 500 euro
We are looking forward to hearing from you!