Psst… Have you already seen the list of 2019 workshops?
Besides participation in two days of the Conference, the A&A Days ticket allows you to sign up for one selected workshop.
A&A Days Programme Committee, Bart Szulc and Mirjana Kolarov, has already chosen the most interesting and the most relevant topics.
It seems this year the choice will not be easy…
When will it be possible to sign up for a chosen workshop?
We want all our participants to have equal chances. That means the registration will be open only after the list of Conference participants is closed (no later than 15 October).
See below between which topics you’ll have to choose from:
- Kasia Balcerzak (Co-Speaker: Krzysztof Kępiński): Learning by failing to grow quality – Root Cause Analysis in practice
- Boni García: Selenium-Jupiter: The next level of web testing
- Wojciech Gawroński (Co-Speaker: Kamila Gawrońska): Secure and Testable Immutable Infrastructure
- Michał Krzyżanowski: Becoming a plumber – designing and implementing the delivery pipeline as code
- Elaine Sullivan: Building resilience and bounce-back-ability – how neuroscience can work for you
- Geoffrey van der Tas: Resilience Testing: Let the chaos begin!