Many teams believe and accept that quality is a team responsibility, yet struggle to implement this approach at a practical level. A quality coach provides the necessary assistance and support to enable teams to adopt this strategy. The role of quality coach differs to that of test lead, and requires different capabilities and know how. For one, a quality coach, needs to be able to coach testers and non testers alike, and rather than driving strategy they provide a space for the team to drive the testing strategy.
This one day workshop provides training on the fundamental skills and tools to introduce and implement quality coach initiative.
- Create the Role of Quality Coach (Roles & Responsibilities)
- Quality Attributes Workshop & Measurement
- Quality Assistance for Software Developers
- Coaching Software Testing
- Running Software Testing Workshops
- Who should attend
- Test Leads who want to become quality coaches.
How will it benefit?
Test Leads are being asked to take on the role of Quality Coach where testing is performed by a whole team rather than the speciality role of a tester. This means test leads needs to acquire a different skill sit. This course is designed to help test leads transition to a new role.
What might I learn?
- What is a Quality Coach and how it differs to Test Lead
- Skills required for Quality Coach
- Coaching skills
- Roles and Responsibilities of a Quality Coach
- Creating a Quality Coach Process.
When: 30 October 2019, 9:00-17:00
Where: Gdańsk, W. Bartoszewskiego Square 1 (Museum of the Second World War)
- Regular Price: 2700,00 PLN net (+23% VAT) / ~628,00 EUR
- Early Bird Ticket: 2500,00 PLN net (+23% VAT) / ~581,54 EUR – the promotion is valid between 14 May and 31 July 2019. The number of promotional tickets is limited!
The price includes lunch and coffee breaks.