Regulations and General Provisions of participation in the Conference
AGILE AND AUTOMATION DAYS
I General provisions
- The Conference is organized by 21CN Radosław Smilgin, based in Gdańsk, Nadwiślańska 124 A. The Conference will be held from the 26th to 27th of October 2020 in Poznań.
- The Ordering Party is a party that places an order/registers by means of the registration system.
- Online registration system – registration system for the Conference, available on Organizer’s website.
- Compliance with all the regulations stipulated in this document is an integral part of an application of participation in the Conference and is in force for all participants.
- Sending the application to the Organizer is tantamount with acceptance of hereby Rules and Regulations by the Ordering Party.
II Conditions of participation
- The conditions of participation in the Conference is to meet the following provisions jointly:
a. Registration in the online registration system.
b. Completion of the registration process, confirmed by information provided by the Organizer: registration confirmation and a pro forma invoice. Sending the confirmation by the Organizer constitutes the existence of a contract between the Ordering Party and the Organizer.
c. Payment of the participation fee in accordance to section IV of the Rules and Regulations.
- The Organizer cannot ensure the availability of seats for the Ordering Party when the pro forma invoice is overdue.
III Conference rules
- Registration deadline is 7 days before the Conference begins. After that date, registration will be unavailable unless the Organizer will extend the term of the registration.
- The Ordering Party representatives have the right to participate according to the number of participants specified in the registration form. The Ordering Party shall specify those people by name no later than 7 days before the Conference begins.
- The Organizer shall establish the Conference programme and has the right to make changes in the programme even on the day of the Conference, including changes in time, schedule, and order of presentations.
- The Ordering Party bears full responsibility for the damages incurred by himself/herself or persons delegated by the Ordering Party to participate in the Conference on the premises where activities related to the Conference are carried out.
- The Organizer is not responsible for personal property belonging to the Ordering Party or persons delegated by the Ordering Party to participate in the Conference, which may be lost, damaged or stolen during the Conference.
- The Ordering Party undertakes to observe the safety rules, including fire protection, as well as the organizational and technical instructions of the Organizer’s representative.
- The Organiser reserves the right to reject the application for participation in the Conference in case unethical behaviour, harassing behaviour, behaviour incompatible with the accepted Code of Conduct, and/or generally adopted rules of good conduct have been documented in relation to a given person.
IV Terms and dates of payments
- The current payment method is prepayment by bank transfer – 100% of the amount – before the Conference, unless the parties agree otherwise. The payment for the Conference should be paid on the date indicated in the pro forma invoice.
- In the case of registration in the online system within less than 14 days prior to the beginning of the Conference, the payment for the Conference should be made before the Conference based on the confirmation sent by the Organizer and on the date indicated in the confirmation.
- After making the payment, the Organizer will issue a VAT invoice to the Ordering Party within 7 days.
- The Contracting Party authorizes 21CN Radosław Smilgin to issue VAT invoices to the Ordering Party without the recipient’s signature.
- 23% VAT is added to the prices quoted in the order.
- The fee for participation in the Conference is 1200,00 PLN net per person or 290,00 EUR net per person. This fee includes: participation in lectures and in one mini-workshop chosen by a participant, according to the programme schedule, catering on 26 and 27 October 2020, participation in accompanying event on 26 October 2020.
- The “Early Birds” promotion is valid until 30 June 2020. The fee for participation in the Conference is 1100,00 PLN net per person or 265,00 EUR net per person. This fee includes: participation in lectures and in one mini-workshop chosen by a participant, according to the programme schedule, catering on 26 and 27 October 2020, participation in accompanying event on 26 October 2020. The number of tickets at the promotional price is limited.
V Resignation from participation in the Conference
- Resignation by the Ordering Party from participation in the Conference may take place only by canceling the registration in the system by the Ordering Party or by the Organizer with consent by the Ordering Party.
- Not canceling the application and failing to appear in the conference constitute resignation from participation and results in full participation costs being incurred by the Ordering Party.
- Instead of a registered person in the event, another person may participate from the Ordering Party.
- Resignation from participation in the Conference without any cost is possible 14 days prior to the planned date of the Conference. If the resignation occurs after this period, the ordering party will be subject to the following late cancelation penalty:
a. 50% of the value of the order if resignation occurs between 13 to 7 days prior to the planned date of the Conference.
b. 100% of the value of the order if resignation occurs 6 days or less prior to the beginning of the Conference.